First: the information that WISE obtains and maintains in its databases
- User personal information, such as name, age, e-mail, national identity number or residence number.
- The user's personal login information, such as the user name, password, e-mail, and the question and answer for retrieval of the password.
- The nature of the electronic platform may impose some information related to cookies for electronic purposes that facilitate the interaction between the store and the user.
Second, does WISE share this information?
- Of course, the WISE store seeks to keep this information in a way that preserves the privacy of the user, and WISE does not keep this information except for the purpose of improving the quality of the online store and facilitating the interaction between WISE and the user.
- As a general rule, all this information is only available to those in charge of the Wise Store, and they will not publish or broadcast it to others.
- Since WISE seeks to preserve the safety of users, so - in the event that WISE Store notices any illegal or illegal activity carried out by the user - WISE Store may inform the competent authorities after consulting with the private attorney.
Third: How secure is the confidentiality of the store's information?
- WISE seeks to preserve all user information and not to be exposed to anyone in violation of this policy in force at WISE.
- WISE protects this information through "certain servers?" Protected by electronic protection systems "Special software?".
- However, since the Internet cannot be guaranteed 100% of what may occur from penetration or viruses to electronic security systems and the firewalls in force in WISE, WISE advises users to keep their information strictly confidential, and not to disclose any information that the user deems very important to him, This is in the interest of the Wise Store in guiding and guiding users.
Fourth: Is there a third party in the relationship between WISE and the merchant?
Fifth: Rules and provisions for using WISE: